Toddler/Primary Admission Process
- Montessori Information Packet Call the main office or download the tuition and enrollment information (see below).
- Observation and Tour Tours can be scheduled by contacting the main office. The best times to visit are Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays between 9:30 and 11:00 am.
- Submit Registration After visiting the school, complete and submit the enrollment form.
- Notification of Placement The Head of School will notify you of acceptance and placement into the program. A non-refundable $200registration fee is required to hold a space for your child.
Elementary Admission Process
- Montessori Information Packet Call the main office or download the information packet (see below).
- Parent Observation After receiving the information packet, the parent will schedule an observation. Observations take approximately 1 hour. The best times to visit are Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays between 9:30 and 11:00 am.
- Student Visit If the parents and Head of School decide that Stepping Stones may be a good fit for the child, a 2-day classroom visit is scheduled for the child.
- Faculty and Head of School meet to discuss the suitability of the Montessori environment for the child.
- The Head of School, faculty, and parents meet to make the final decision.
Information Packet Materials
Stepping Stones Montessori School
1370 Beech Street
East Lansing, Michigan 48823
Phone (517) 336-0422
Fax (517) 336-0423