In need of completing volunteer hours? Don’t have time to dedicate?
Stepping Stones is asking for the following donations;
- Blankets (for nap program) x 2 = 1 hr
- Our newest Toddler Casa is in need of a Potty chair , 6 chairs and plates. Please follow the links provided for the items.
(the volunteer time is based on cost of item for our toddler casa)
- Ms. Lorie’s Primary Casa is in need of a mini refrigerator. The casas recently stopped working and is need for snack foods. Volunteer hour will be based on value of refrigerator or we will also welcome this as a donation.
- Our Lower & Upper Elementary Casa’s are in need of bird seed, which they use to help with observing and identifying birds. Please follow links provided below (the volunteer time is based on cost of item)
- Printer paper = 1 hr
- Dish soap x 5 = 1 hr
- Paper towels x 5 = 1 hr
- Tissues x 5 = 1 hr
- Cleaning wipes x 5 = 1 hr
As a reminder Stepping Stones is a non-profit organization. These items can be purchased as tax exempt if bought for the school. Please contact the office for more information.
If you are available during the week to come to our school to be a hall monitor, we would be happy to have an extra pair of eyes in our hallway. Especially at certain times of the day, a parent volunteer to monitor the hall would benefit our continued efforts to ensure the safety and security of our school. If you are interested please call (517) 336-0422 or email us: Info@steppingstoneseastlansing.org